Subdivisions & Developers

All developers who are seeking service with Cash SUD must complete a  Non Standard Service Application Pkt . The packet contains all the information that one will need to provide Cash SUD with all the proper documentation as well as the application you will need to complete. 

For Cash SUD, a developer is anyone who is subdividing land and/or seeking to place more than one meter on property. Our engineers must perform a study in this case to ensure proper water supply and pressure to both new and current customers.

Contact Info

Customer Service Representative