New Service Forms

Welcome to the Cash Special Utility District Community.  Please contact our office by phone or you can print out the forms below to apply for service. We look forward to serving your water needs.


  • When printing out the "EASEMENT" document below-you will need legal sized paper. Signatures on EASEMENT must be notarized.

  • CSI inspection should be done upon completion of building/residence.

Relevant Documents