Determining Your Cash SUD Billing Cycle
February 22, 2021
We understand that some Cash SUD customers are unsure of what Cycle they are in and whether they are under the boil notice. There are two way to determine what cycle you are in:
- According to the due date of your monthly Cash SUD water bill:
- Cycle 1 bills are due on the 25th day of the month.
- Cycle 2 bills are due on the 1st day of the month.
- Cycle 3 bills are due on the 10th day of the month.
- Cycle 4 bills are due on the 15th day of the month.
- You can also go to our website, cashwater.org.
- Click on the green “BILL PAYMENT” button on the right.
- Click green “Pay Your Bill Now” button that pops up.
- Enter your Account Number and the last 4 digits of the phone number we have on record for you in the spaces, and click “SUBMIT”.
- Your Due Date may be on the screen that opens if you have a bill currently due. If not, click on the “Bills” button.
- A list of links to your recent bills will open.
- Click on one of those links to open a recent bill.
- The Due Date can be found in the bottom right corner of the first page. You can then determine your Cycle from the list above.
Again, the Boil Notice remains in effect for customers on Cycles 2, 3, & 4 until further notice.