JOB OPENING-CUSTOMER SERVICE
January 06, 2021
Seeking Customer Service Representative
We are looking for a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. Candidates should be able to assist customers, fellow employees and management by handling office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance via phone, mail, and e-mail, data entry, and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace.
To be successful as a Customer Service Representative, candidates should be professional, polite, and attentive while also being accurate. They should always be prepared and responsive, willing to meet each challenge directly. Customer Service Representatives must be comfortable with computers, general office tasks, and excel at both verbal and written communication. Most importantly, Customer Service Representative should have a genuine desire to meet the needs of others.
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Assist customers in office, drive thru, via phone and email.
- Process mail and posting payments.
- Handle office tasks, such as filing, scanning.
- Use computers for data entry, running reports, and creating work orders
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
Customer Service Representative Requirements:
- Prior administrative experience.
- Excellent computer skills, especially typing. Knowledge of Word & Excel preferred.
- Attention to detail.
- Multilingual may be preferred or required.
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others.
How to Apply:
Email cover letter, resume, and questions to email@example.com ATTN. Customer Service Position.